- Name :verne
- Meaning :dweller among the ferns
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For verne
- Vernonthe alder,the alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of the alders,vernon how a young man name is pronounced see-no. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of vernon is erlenwäldchen. name and aristocratic surname brought to england at the time of the norman conquest, and used as an english name in the 19th century. vern and verne are related to english/french surnames often as the short form of vernon or lavern. statesman vernon jordan.
- Lavernealder,tree of laverne as a boy's name (also as a girl name laverne) is of latin origin. name a classic of the goddess of petty criminals. is that it sounds like the romance languages the word for "green" ("age" or "green"), and was mistakenly associated with the green of the trees or in the spring. the football players laveranues coles.,laverne as a girl's name (also known as boy name laverne) is very la-vern. it is of latin origin. the name of a roman goddess who was the patron saint of petty criminals. what was probably accepted, due to which a name is based on an erroneous belief that is similar to the word "green" ("age" or "green") in the romance languages, there are connotations by the green of the trees or in the spring.,springlike,the alder tree
- Vernathe alder,the tree of spring,verna how to a girl's name is pronounced see up close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the verna is spring green. abbreviation of laverne; feminine form of vernon. since the late-19th century. virna (italian) trust in the 1960s by actress virna lisi. the name is date of air.
- Liquiathe name of liquia is a girl name . this aqueous solution of name has been seen on tv, as laverne fox characters from a strange city.
- Inverinver as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of inver is the "mouth". inverness, meaning "mouth of loch ness".
- Kevernethe name of keverne is the name of a child of cornish origin. st. keverne is a town of cornwall, on the lizard peninsula and is also the name of an ancient saint. while the name is virtually unused, for children in the modern world, could be a kevin-update and with the modern possibilities.
- Teijiteiji as a name of children is very tay-ee-jee. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of teiji is "virtuous, well-governed". teijo (tay-jn), which means "established".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name