- Name :vern
- Meaning :alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of alders
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For vern
- Josiahgod supports, heals,god will save you,healed by god; with the support of god,josiah as a name of children is very jo-sye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josiah is "the lord is help". biblical: king of judah, at the age of eight years, after his father was murdered, josiah, now governs from 31 years ago. porcelain entrepreneurs of josiah wedgwood.,the lord supports
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Valentinahealthy, strong, romantic love,strength, health,strong and solid,valentina as a girl's name is pronounced val-de-tea-nearby. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentina is very healthy. female valentine, a holy name. valerie is from the same root; valentia was the earliest form of government. the habit of sending favorite cards, valentine's day, which came from an ancient belief that birds began mating 14. february, is the day of san valentin (century iii). cosmonaut valentina tereshkova.
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Mariogod of war, macho, male,mario, as a name of children is very sea-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of mario is "manly". of marius. also as a masculine form of mary (latin) "star of the sea" and variant of mark. see also marian. new york governor mario cuomo; chef mario batali.,it represents mars,the war
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name