- Name :Vann
- Meaning :Generous
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Vann
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- GiovanniGiovanni is an Italian name, means A Gift from God, Giovanni is an Italian name, means A Gift from God
- JovanniGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- Francescafrancesca as a girl's name is pronounced fran-chess-kah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of francesca, "the french". italian form of frances. it has been given, from the 13th century, in honor of st. francis of assisi. the most famous institution was the beautiful francesca di rimini (13th century), daughter of giovanni da polenta, count of ravenna. dear ones, the story was told by dante in hell", as well as in other literary works and a symphonic fantasia of tchaikovsky.,free,french, free,from france or free man,the woman of france
- Giovannagiovanna as a girl's name is very jo-vahn-ah. is of italian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of giovanna, "god is merciful". feminine of john. also the shape of jane. also the form of johanna. also the form of johnna.,god is merciful, god is generous,god is merciful
- AabhavannanLight; also means torch bearer who brings light, Light, also means torch bearer who brings light
- GiavannaGiavanna is an Italian female name. It means God is Gracious, God is God and originates from Hebrew.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name