- Name :vali
- Meaning :powerful, strong,it goes on as a name for children nordic origin. mythology: a warlike son of odin.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For vali
- AngadAn ornament, Bracelet, Warrior, Beautifully formed, In Sanskrit it means Of my own Body, Bracelet, Armlet, An Ornament, Son of Vali
- SiddhanLord Murugan, Accomplished, Perfected, Fulfilled, Gained, Successful, Valid, Emancipated, Endowed with supernatural powers or faculties, Sacred, Holy, Divine, Eminent, Shining, An epithet of Vishnu and Shiva
- AshvinA cavalier, A Hindu month, Medical God, One who owns horses, The name of the group of divine physicians, Sanskrit - Light, The first star in Evening Sky, Name of the divine twins, Considered to be Lord of Vision
- Rileybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- ShivalikaBelonging of Lord Shiv, Whose owner is Lord Shiv, Lord Shiv in female form. Goddess Parvati
- Jabarithe brave one (without fear),dildo, lucky charms consolation,courageous,without fear,jabari as a young man by the name is pronounced, yes-bar-ee. is swahili, the origin and the meaning of jabari is "valiant".
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name