- Name :vali
- Meaning :powerful, strong,it goes on as a name for children nordic origin. mythology: a warlike son of odin.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For vali
- AngadAn ornament, Bracelet, Warrior, Beautifully formed, In Sanskrit it means Of my own Body, Bracelet, Armlet, An Ornament, Son of Vali
- SiddhanLord Murugan, Accomplished, Perfected, Fulfilled, Gained, Successful, Valid, Emancipated, Endowed with supernatural powers or faculties, Sacred, Holy, Divine, Eminent, Shining, An epithet of Vishnu and Shiva
- AshvinA cavalier, A Hindu month, Medical God, One who owns horses, The name of the group of divine physicians, Sanskrit - Light, The first star in Evening Sky, Name of the divine twins, Considered to be Lord of Vision
- ShivalikaBelonging of Lord Shiv, Whose owner is Lord Shiv, Lord Shiv in female form. Goddess Parvati
- Rileybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- Jabarithe brave one (without fear),dildo, lucky charms consolation,courageous,without fear,jabari as a young man by the name is pronounced, yes-bar-ee. is swahili, the origin and the meaning of jabari is "valiant".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name