- Name :vale
- Meaning :hale and healthy
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For vale
- AdvaitUnique, Another name for Brahma and Vishnu, Non duality, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- AdyantInfinite from Adi to ant, From begining to end, Unique, Exclusive, Something that has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- AdwaitUnique, Another name for Brahma and Vishnu, Non duality, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- AdvayUnique, One, United, With no duplicate, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- Maevealluring,exciting woman,maeve as a girl's name is pronounced may-v, may-vee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of maeve is "of drunkenness; that the power drunk". the original form is meadhbh, the name of the powerful and legendary warrior queen of pre-christian ireland (in the first century). she is the one that is described in the "tain", the celtic equivalent of the "iliad", as the "great fair... with a sword of iron". author maeve binchy.,the poisons
- Valeriehealthy, strong, brave,powerful,strength, health,valerie as a girl's name is pronounced val-l-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valerie is very healthy. feminine of valerius, a roman family name of the clan; the french principles of the era christian name, valeria. it is also the name of a fourth century spanish saint. actresses valerie harper, valerie bertinelli, valerie perrine.
- Valentinahealthy, strong, romantic love,strength, health,strong and solid,valentina as a girl's name is pronounced val-de-tea-nearby. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentina is very healthy. female valentine, a holy name. valerie is from the same root; valentia was the earliest form of government. the habit of sending favorite cards, valentine's day, which came from an ancient belief that birds began mating 14. february, is the day of san valentin (century iii). cosmonaut valentina tereshkova.
- Junogoddess of marriage & birth,juno, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of juno is "queen of heaven". protestantism: juno, which was the equivalent of hera in classical mythology, and the protector of women and marriage; therefore, it is the june is known as the bride of a month. in modern times, "junoesque" is used for large curvy women, figures.,queen of heaven,woman, young
- AtulyaUnequalled, Unrivalled, Immeasurable, Unique, Unweigh able, Incomparable, Without match, Unweighable, Incomparable, Matchless,One who has no equivalent, Unique
- AdwaidMeans the old puran...like Ramayana, Bhagwad Gita, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- Kanikani as a girl's name is pronounced kah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kani is "sound". the hawaiian equivalent of sandy. kaneeta (ka-nee-tah) is a phonetic form kanidtha, a thai name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name