- Name :urian
- Meaning :city born of a privileged background
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For urian
- Gavingavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- BalinThe name is an Arthurian legend baby name. It means 'Brother of balaan.', The name is an Arthurian legend baby name. It means 'Brother of balaan.'
- Avalonapple island,apple tree island,avalon, as a girl's name is pronounced av-a-lahn. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of avalon, the island of apples". mythology celtic: avalon is an island paradise. in arthurian legend, is the island where king arthur took refuge after his final defeat, and where he of new.,island of the apples
- TrystanA sorrowful man; A knight of the round table in arthurian legend, A sorrowful man, A knight of the round table in arthurian legend
- Merlinfort, near the sea,the latinized form of myrddin,merlin how to a girl's name is pronounced mer-lin. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of merlin is the fortress of the sea". mythology: arthurian valley describe merlin as the magician, king arthur ' mentor. myrddin, the magician, was reported to the king arthur in the uk legend was known as myrddin emrys. writer, this translated into latin as merlin ambrose, and in english as mervyn. it is an error, because the first part of the name was a welsh name of the city on the coast carmarthen. emrys was the personal name and a version in welsh of ambrose. so merlin probably means "ambrose of carmarthen", and is only vaguely with regard to mervyn and its variants. football player, merlin olsen.,fortress of the sea
- Pendragonthe name pendragon is a name of children . the nickname of the legendary father of king uther in arthurian legend, and later by king arthur. literally means "head dragon" or "dragon' s head", but the name that appears in medieval mythology of the welsh, with the figurative meaning of "chief of warriors". really bold the name of one of the young people, in all senses!
- Hywelexcellent,very far away,hywel as boys' name is pronounced, as the hu-wel. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of hywel is "surprising, "eminent". a popular medieval name, the name and the source and the shape of the anglisierte the last name howell. in arthurian legend, king hoel of brittany was king arthur ' s relatives and allies.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name