- Name :ulysses
- Meaning :of hatred, anger,hatred,odysseus how a young man name is pronounced you-liss-ebs. is the latin and the greek origin. variant of the greek name odysseus, which may mean angry. mythology: ulysses, who was clever and resourceful hero of homer's the odyssey. american civil war hero ulysses s. grant.,wounded in the thigh,angry
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ulysses
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- Grantgrant that the guys his name is pronounced grant. it is in english and gaelic, the origin and meaning of the grant is "tall, big". a scottish surname of grand. u.s., president ulysses s. grant painter grant wood, the actor hugh grant.,great, great,great, great, great, great
- Ulyssadetesting,ulyssa, as a girl's name is pronounced yoo-liss-ah. it is of latin origin. female of ulysses, the name of the away-travel-the hero of homer's the odyssey.
- Leartthe name of leart is a name of children . laertes, ophelias brother in the village, from a long time ago, an interesting namesake, shakespeare, has its name by the name of ulysses' father in greek mythology. but with the ending "- " it feels a little old, for some. this abridged version might be better for that to be useful. laert is a further option, the power of the village connection more explicit.
- Odysseusangry,ulysses as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of ulysses "angry man". the derivation of the name is uncertain. can be associated with the greek term "dys" means "hate", or even "leg wound". in the epics of homer, the iliad" and "odyssey, was odysseus known for his eloquence and his talent for the game of tricks. the latin version of the name of ulysses, is better known in the united states due to the fame by president ulysses s. grant.,i hate angry
- Nausicaanausicaa as a baby girl name. in the "odyssey, nausicaa is a princess comes to the shipwrecked ulysses with courtesy and respect, unlike most of the women you know in your trip.
- Mentorthe mentor of a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of a mentor is "smart and trusted leaders". greek mythology: mentor was a friend of ulysses in the odyssey, and his son, guardian.
- Odyssiathe name odyssia is a girl name . if one believes that it is a feminine form of the legendary wayfarer, the name ulysses, or a turn in the space the name of odessa, which makes a huge difference. but both names have the potential playground problem initial od - syllable, as in the smell.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name