- Name :Udo
- Meaning :One with great fortune., One with great fortune.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Udo
- Tashabirthday of christ,tasha how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-sha. it is of russian origin and the importance of tasha is "birthday". abbreviation of natasha. author tasha tudor. also the form of natalie.
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- Rudyfamous wolf,little famous wolf,rudy, as a name of children is very roo-dee. abbreviation of rudolph, and other rud - name. the singer rudy vallee; fashion designer, rudi gernreich; new york city mayor rudy giulani.
- Baldwinbaldwin as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of baldwin is "bold, brave friend". it was adopted by the normans introduced and the uk. in the middle ages it was very common, and gave rise to surnames. has been through the normans, crusaders, baldwin of boulogne, became the first king of jerusalem, in the year 1100. in addition, some families in england in the 17th century, but in modern times usually has a transferred use of the surname in place of direct revival of the norman name. baudoin is a real name in belgium. the author james baldwin.,fat friend
- Actonacton as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of acton is "oak tree settlement". the location, the name. surname used as first name. also the pseudonym of charlotte brontë, sister of anne, who wrote, as "acton bell". the three sisters chose are masculine-sounding pseudonyms.,of an oak, the city of the oak, the village,village with oak trees
- Trudyspear of force,the strongest spear,trudy how to a girl's name is pronounced troo-dee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of trudy is strong spear. pseudonym of gertrude and ermintrude.
- Raoulas smart as a wolf,raoul, as a boy's name is of french origin. variant of raul (old english) "wolf counselor". rare in the english-speaking world. the actor raul julia. also the shape of ralph. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf-attorney
- Rolffamous lobo,the legendary wolf,rolf as the name of children german origin and meaning of rolf is "famous wolf". variant of rudolph. used once in a while, in the scandinavian countries. also the shape of ralph.
- Alcinaalcina as a girl's name is pronounced al-seen-nee. it is of greek origin. spanish and portuguese of the name. greek mythology: a sorceress, rules over a magical island. literary: the italian poet ludovico ariosto, the name alcina is a lover of the seductive charms and sensual pleasures in the 16th century orlando poems.,tenacious
- Rudirudi as a girl, the name is used (also known as a boy named rudi) is very roo-dee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rudi is "famous wolf". female rudy, rudolf (see rudolph).
- Wilmadecided protection, stout shield,the brave protector,wilma how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of wilma determined protector. abbreviation of wilhelmina. wilma flintstone is the dizzy stone age housewife in the tv cartoon the flintstones. track celebrity wilma rudolph.
- Rollothe famous wolf of prestige,the wolf,el estor, as a boy's name. the variant of roland, sometimes, in continental europe. author rollo may. also in the form of the count. also the shape of errol. also the shape of the rolf. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name