- Name :Tye
- Meaning :A short form of taylor, A short form of taylor
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Tye
- Tyralike a clap of thunder,tyra how to a girl's name is pronounced tar-ah, tye his-rah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of tyra is thor' s fight. supermodel tyra banks; actress tyra farrell. also the form of the torah.
- Aadityeshaadityesh has meaning of the ultimate power of the sun, the God Sun, aadityesh has meaning of the ultimate power of the sun, the God Sun
- GotyeGotye, The one who love to live honest and truthful life., Gotye, The one who love to live honest and truthful life.
- AdityeshaVery High or Big Desires; One with lot of wishes and cravings, Very High or Big Desires, One with lot of wishes and cravings
- Tyrellobstinate,stubborn (by dragging),persistent, person,tyrell how to a girl's name is pronounced tye your-rel, ter-el. it is possible (alt-french) puller, and started as a nickname for a persistent person, so that the comparison with a horse that uncooperatively pulls on the reins. you can also derive from tyr, the name of the scandinavian god of war. tuesday was named after tyr. the shape of the thorald.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name