- Name :Torian
- Meaning :The chief, or the head, leader, The chief, or the head, leader
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Torian
- AybakIbn-aybak was a leading historian, This name refers to Qutb-Ud-Din Aibak. It means slave or messenger.
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- Kennethborn of fire, handsome,handsome,handsome, a,kenneth how to a girl's name is pronounced ken eth. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kenneth "born of fire; good-looking". the art historian kenneth clark, the actor kenneth branagh.
- Liviablue, missgünstig,envy,livia as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of livia "olive". in general, as a shortened form of olivia. historically, it is the olive tree represents peace and harmony. the name derives from the ancient roman family, named tito livio, either it derives from the latin "lividus", with the meaning of "blue", or "liveo" in the sense of "envy". titus livius, also known as livy was a roman historian. literary: the name of a figure of "finnegan' s wake".,the olive,green with envy
- Keegandescendant of aodhagan,a descendant of the fiery one, fire, keegan as a girl's name is pronounced kee-gan. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of keegan is "small flame; that flame". the historian john keegan.,son of egan
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Parkerpark-keeper,park, rangers,the park keeper, or of hunting,parker as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name parker), is very parker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional name as a surname, and became popular in the 19th century as a first name. the actor parker stevenson, musician charlie parker; the historian francis parkman.,parker as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name parker), is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional first name and last name. the actress parker posey.
- Bancroftbancroft, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of bancroft is "field of beans". one of the anglo-saxon place-names as the name of the first, simple and welcoming agricultural interest. huwe howe bancroft was a prominent historian, in the west of the united states, whose collection is the nucleus of the bancroft library of the university of california.,field of beans, dweller in near bean farm of the village on a hill
- Senunathe name of senuna is a girl name . a goddess venerated in roman times by the celtic peoples of the british isles, recently rediscovered by historians. although little understood, through them, to the majority of what we know comes from a single archaeological finds -- looks like a virgin goddess, and corresponds to the greek athena, the roman catholic church, minerva, and, further away, of the virgin mary. his name was originally thought to zenua; both are fascinating, most outstanding possibilities to a girl today.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name