- Name :tino
- Meaning :little (or jr.),tino, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin. abbreviated form of st. augustine and others-tino-name. baseball player tino martinez.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For tino
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- DiamantinoA pure and lovely individual; determined leader, A pure and lovely individual, determined leader
- Mayerbearer of the light,mayer-as a girl's name is pronounced m & e-is. it is german, hebrew, and latin, and the importance of mayer is "farmer; bright, brightness, more". latino-version of major. banker mayer rothschild.,steward
- ConstantinoStable and constant; never undergoes any change, Stable and constant, never undergoes any change
- Laurentiathe name laurentia is a maiden name, the spanish, of latin origin. this charming, feminine form of laurence its origin in ancient rome, and is still, at times, to listen to the latino community. it is one of the many fascinating latin name for girls that is worth considering, that modern-day parents, as a characteristic of turning to laura or lauren.
- Rudolphfamous lobo,the legendary wolf,rudolph how a young man name is very roo-dolf. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rudolph is "famous wolf". name the red-nosed included. the actor rodolfo valentino; ballet celebrity nureyev.
- FlorentinoA form of "Florentinus' which means 'to blossom or prosper', A form of "Florentinus' which means 'to blossom or prosper'
- CostantinoConstant; Steady; Diminutive of Constantin; Stable, Constant, Steady, Diminutive of Constantin, Stable
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name