- Name :timothy
- Meaning :honoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For timothy
- Euniceeunice how to a girl's name is pronounced you-nis, that-nees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eunice is "good victory". eu nikê. biblical: eunike the mother of timothy, and took him to christianity. the name of the puritanern on the 16. century. philantrophist eunice kennedy shriver.,good victory,the victory of good
- Loisbest,lois how to a girl's name is pronounced loh-iss. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of lois "superior". it is also a variant of louise (alt-english) "famous warrior". biblical: one in the first century, the christians, the grandmother of timothy. superman ' s girlfriend lois lane. also the form of heloise.,most desirable,the best
- Tighea poet, or a bard,tighe as young is the name of the irish and celtic origin. variant of timothy.
- Timotheathe respect to god,timothea, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of timothea is "glory to god". rare is the female form of timothy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name