- Name :Till
- Meaning :The people's rule or the people, The people's rule or the people
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Till
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- GeorgeA derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Lanawool as a girl's name is pronounced lan-ah, lahn-ah. variant of alana (alt-english) "precious" or (irish, gaelic) "little rock", or helen (greek) "sun ray", or (hawaiian) "afloat; calm as still waters". the name also resembles the romantic notion of wool: "laine" or "wool". of the well-known actress lana turner.,light, bright,precious, precious
- JorgeA derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Lirthe name of the lir is a name of children . lir, the irish god of the sea, which corresponds to the welsh llyr, which some equate with the work of shakespeare, king lear. this is one of those rare name, that is simple and does not have a deep history, with an attractive meeting rooms and is still completely into disuse in the modern world, not of the baby of the young woman, who receives the name of the lir in the u.s. last year. maybe because it sounds like the unästhetische empty?
- Kanjithe name in kanji is a name of children . kanji is the japanese writing system of the han chinese characters. it is, at times, also as proper name masculine in japan. and since most of the names of the cultures of asia, those who still have not migrated to the west, are always unique names of baby.
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name