- Name :Thom
- Meaning :A short form of thomas, A short form of thomas
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Thom
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- Tavishtavish as a young man by the name is pronounced tav-issh. is irish and celtic origin. variant of thomas. possibly, "double", or can also be linked with the end of the "teeve", an irish word that means "hill". see also tavin, tavium, and tavon. the singer and rock band leader tav falco.,twin
- Isaiahgod provides,god is salvation,isaiah as a girl's name is pronounced eye-zy-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaiah "god is salvation". biblically: one of the great prophets and authors of the book of isaiah. jesse is a latin form. basketball player isiah thomas.,the redemption of the lord
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Tavisform of thomas,tavis as a young man by the name is of celtic origin, and the importance of tavis is the "son of david". also the shape of tavish.,twin
- Kristena christian,christian,christian, ointments, the recognition of the messiah,kristen how to a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ten. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kristen is "follower of christ". variant of christine; the combined form of kirsten and kristina. see also christians and kirsten. the actresses, kristin scott thomas, kristin davis. also the shape of christina.
- Huxleyof hoc ' s field,of huxley,huxley as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of huxley's "hucc's meadow". place name the name hucc and lêah. as a name for the honour of the english biologist thomas huxley (19th century). author aldous huxley.,inhospitable place
- Tamsintamsin as a girl's name is pronounced tam-sin. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and the meaning of tamsin is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina. see also tammy.,twin
- Marlothe sea,the marlo as a girl name. modern name: it is possible to variant of marlene or the surname of marlow. popular in the 1970s by actress marlo thomas. also the shape of the virgin mary.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name