- Name :sultan
- Meaning :the ruler,the ruler, or king
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For sultan
- Ramonaprotection consultancy,ramona how to a girl name is very ra-moh-nee. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of ramona is "protecting hands". feminine of ramon and raymond. it has become famous as the name of a successful 19th-century historical novel. also a character from a popular children's book series with the same name of beverly cleary.,wise, protective,intelligent, protective
- Rhettadvice, recommendation,consultants,advice, counseling,rhett as a young man by the name is pronounced ret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of rhett is "speaker". also the variant of rhys. rhett is most well known as the hero of margaret mitchell ' s gone with the wind".
- Monicaconsultants,monica how to a girl's name is pronounced mah ni-kah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of monica is "advisor". of uncertain origin. possibly from the latin "monere", which means "advice", or "nonnica" which comes from "nonna", the latin word for "nun." you can also greek "monos" meaning "single, alone". santa monica, mother of augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. saint augustine, then, was one of the greatest saints of history. the name is poopular with the catholics. figure monica geller in the tv-comedy "friends".,to warn, to advise,lady of the solitude
- Mosesborn of god,born of yahweh; rescued from the water,delivery of water,which drags moses how a young man by the name is pronounced, the ministry of health-ziz. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of moises is "saviour". it is also possible (in hebrew) "drawn out of water". biblically: the name of the hebrew child was moved from the nile and adopted by the egyptians by the pharaoh's daughter. moses later became the great leader of the exiled children of israel. moses ben maimon (12th century), also known as maimonides, was a jewish scholar born in moorish spain. he was the personal physician of saladin, the sultan of egypt, and was famous for his writings in hebrew and in arabic), in logic, mathematics, medicine, law and theology jewish. the name of moses, which was accepted by the puritanern in the 17th century. the nineteenth century, and especially in jewish families. the israeli defense minister moshe dayan.
- Ramirofamous advice,famous advice,the great judge,ramiro, as a name of children is very ra-mar-oh. is of portuguese, spanish and german ancient origin, and the meaning of ramiro is "prestigious consultant". baseball player manny ramirez.,the senior judge
- BalbanHe was the ninth sultan of the Mamluk dynasty of Delhi.The name symbolizes power., He was the ninth sultan of the Mamluk dynasty of Delhi.The name symbolizes power.
- Cadellfight,cadell as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-dell, ka-dell. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of cadell is "the battle". on the basis of "cad". variants in terms of cadoc, a sixth century welsh saint. political consultant patrick cadell.
- Rhettaconsultants,rhetta as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of rhetta is "speaker". from the same root as "rhetoric". feminine for rhett.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name