- Name :Steph
- Meaning :A short form of stephen, A short form of stephen
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Steph
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Stephaniecrown,garland, wreath,stephanie how to a girl's name is pronounced with steff-a-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephanie is "crown, the crown". female stephen. the name of the first christian martyr, was one of the popular names of the beginning of the christian era. the way french stephanie became popular in the early 20th century. tennis celebrity steffi graff; actresses stephanie powers, stephanie zimbalist; poet stevie smith.,woman with crown
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- Estephenvictorious or corwned or someone crowned victoriously., victorious or corwned or someone crowned victoriously.
- Kipthe name kip is a name of children . kip thorne, the nobel laureate and great friend of stephen hawking, is just one of several kips, which does not have a longer name.
- Coveycovey, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of covey's "caste of the birds". author stephen covey.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name