- Name :Spas
- Meaning :Derived from Bulgarian word spasen, meaning saved., Derived from Bulgarian word spasen, meaning saved.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Spas
- Trentonof the city by the river trent,of trenton,to a large extent of the flooding, trespasser,trent's town,trenton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of trenton is trent' s town. the location, the name of the new jersey, the city was founded at the end of the 17th century by a group of quakers, under the leadership of william trent. in 1776, during the american revolution, it was the place of the american victory over the british and their hessian mercenaries.
- Haldenhalden as a boy's name is pronounced hal-the. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of the halden is a "half-danes". in ancient england, the danes were strong and frequent trespassers.,the half danish,half danish
- Aspasiaaspasia as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of aspasia is "welcome, climb". the famous statesman athenian pericles had a mistress named aspasia, who was known for her beauty and wit.,welcome,welcome
- Tippitippi as a girl's name is of swedish origin. the swedish nickname "tupsa" meaning "treasure". possibly, also the german "press", a professional disease, a name of a manufacturer of spas. famous actress tippi hedren, whose birth name was nathalie hedren.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name