- Name :Sherm
- Meaning :A shear man, A shear man
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Sherm
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- Tecumsehfrom one place to another,shooting star,tecumseh, as a name of children of the algonquian wakashian origin, and the meaning of tecumseh is "goes through one place to another". the name refers to a shooting star. it was led by a prominent chief shawnee (18th-19th century), who tried to unite the different tribes of the negotiations with the american government. he argued that all land belonged to all the tribes, and that none of this could be sold, without the consent of all. his name appeared again, as the media of the name of the european union, of the army, general william tecumseh sherman.
- Njordnjord as a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin and the importance of the njord is "the north". norse mythology: the god of the sea, the patron of fishermen and sailors.,north
- Fisherfisher as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of fisher is "the fisherman". name professional. the actor fisher stevens.,the fishermen to fish
- ForthhereHistorically, the name of the Bishop of Shermorne, Historically, the name of the Bishop of Shermorne
- Vischerfishermen,of a way that guys his name is of german origin and the importance of vischer, is the fisherman. name professional.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name