- Name :shem
- Meaning :the name,shem, as a young man by the name is pronounced shem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of shem is "name, fame". biblical: the first name of the three sons of noah, after the jewish scriptures, was one of the three fathers of humanity after the great flood. also the way of samson. also the shape of samuel.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For shem
- KshemyaGoddess Durga, One who brings peace, Healthy, Wealthy, Auspicious, Another name for Shiva, Goddess of welfare, The name means One Who Brings Welfare
- HashimiHashemite, A nisba, An Ancestor of Prophet Muhammad, A surname referring descent from the Banu Hashim clan of Quraish
- KshemaSafety, Security, Welfare, Tranquility, Goddess Durga, Kshema means She is Peaceful and Tranquil
- Shemarthe name shemar is a name of children . despite the fact that technically it is not a name, for more than 30 children were called, shemar in the year 2016, shemar is a specific person, most prolific actor shemar moore. he has said that his parents came through the combination of the first three letters of their respective names, sherrod and marilyn.
- KshemendraLord of Welfare; Lord of richness; God of prosperity, Lord of Welfare, Lord of richness, God of prosperity
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name