- Name :shaw
- Meaning :a small forest or grove,guardian of the forest,shaw that the guys his name is pronounced shaw. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of shaw is "wood". the location, the name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For shaw
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Dawnday, to grow light,dawn how to a girl's name is pronounced dornn. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of dawn, "the first manifestation of the light, the dawn." the modern use of the word for a name. the latin word aurora comes from about 1500 years, but dawn first appeared in the 1920s. the opera singer dawn upshaw; the comedian dawn french; basketball player, dawn staley.,the dawn, the dawn,
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- GrimshawGrimshaw is an ancient, historical surname which reffers towards a brave and strong family., Grimshaw is an ancient, historical surname which reffers towards a brave and strong family.
- RayshawnA blend of names Ray, which means Grace and name Shawn that means Yahweh is gracious, A blend of names Ray, which means Grace and name Shawn that means Yahweh is gracious
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Seanaseana as a girl's name is pronounced shawn-ah. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of seana is "god is gracious". female shawn. see also shan, shana, shawna, and sian.
- Hawkhawk as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the goshawk is the falcon, bird of prey". middle english hauk, from old english hafoc. hawk-eye is a character, played by alan alda in the popular television series mash.,azor, and a bird,as the bird
- Tecumsehfrom one place to another,shooting star,tecumseh, as a name of children of the algonquian wakashian origin, and the meaning of tecumseh is "goes through one place to another". the name refers to a shooting star. it was led by a prominent chief shawnee (18th-19th century), who tried to unite the different tribes of the negotiations with the american government. he argued that all land belonged to all the tribes, and that none of this could be sold, without the consent of all. his name appeared again, as the media of the name of the european union, of the army, general william tecumseh sherman.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name