- Name :seb
- Meaning :the god of the earth
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For seb
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- Rafaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael: "god has healed". variant of raphael. baseball player rafael palmiero; tennis player rafael nadal.
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Bowiebowie as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of bowie is "blond". colonel james bowie, scout and author of the knife, use their name. former baseball commissioner bowie kuhn.,emblem of the city,hair yellow
- Kenborn of fire, handsome; strong and healthy,good-looking,ken how to a girl's name is pronounced ken. it is of english origin. abbreviation of names beginning with ken - as kenneth. ken (in japanese) means "strong, physically healthy." the barbie doll ' s friend named ken. baseball player ken griffey, jr; singer kenny rogers, kenny loggins; saxophonist kenny g; writer, ken kesey. also the form of kendrick.
- Ryderthe indigenous peoples, the messenger,knights on horseback, warrior,post-messenger or indigenous populations,ryder as a girl's name is pronounced rye-la. it is of english origin, and the importance of ryder is "horseman, rider". rydell is a modern variant. also the shape of the drivers.,driving
- Barrybarry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Ramoncouncil, protection,protect, attorney,the protector of the consultation, decision making,ramón how a young man name is very ra-poppy seeds. it is of spanish origin. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands". of the well-known silent film fame in the 1920s, ramon novarro. baseball player ramon martinez.
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Joseadds, increases,elevates to god,the lord increases,jose how a young man by the name is spanish and hebrew origin, and the importance of joseph, "the lord is exalted". variant of joseph. baseball player josé canseco; singers josé carreras.
- Reisrice, as a young man by the name is of celtic origin. possibly meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver" or "dweller in the brush".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name