- Name :saxon
- Meaning :germanischer tribe,the of the saxons, as a young man by the name is pronounced saks-un. it is of english origin, and the importance of the saxon "of saxonny". eventually also in the "swordsman". this name was originally in those who saxonny, a region of germany. the saxons were german tribes invaded and settled in england in the fifth century.,settlement of saxony
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For saxon
- Aishaaisha as a girl's name is pronounced ah-ee-shah, ay-shah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of aisha is "alive and well". it could also mean "life" in swahili. aisha was a wife of the prophet muhammad. the name is also associated with the goddess of the moon. use in the anglo-saxon world, is new and has many variants have been created from this name due to its pleasant sounds.,live,living, rich, and that he is alive
- Gildacovered with gold,gilda how to a girl's name is pronounced jill-dah, gill-dah, geel-dah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gilda is "very, total, the victims." an italian short form of the german name, the clan "victims"; it dates back to ermengilda (of herminigild, derived from ermin, or irmin, "total"), a name of anglo-saxon. the name of the heroine of the verdi opera "rigoletto" in 1851. from the 1940s through the movie "gilda" with rita hayworth. in the decade of 1980: actress/comedian gilda radner.,golden,wife of the victim
- Cedricbounty,cedric how to a girl's name is pronounced sed-rik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of cedric is "art and i loved it". the name was invented by sir walter scott for the character cedric of rotherwood in the book "ivanhoe" (1819). it seems to be cerdic, the traditional name of the founder of the kingdom of wessex. cerdic was a saxon, and his name would be also of origin in germanic, although it is not certain. but cedric may also, in connection with the welsh name cedrych meaning "pattern of bounty". the name later acquired a "sissy" image via cedric errol fauntleroy, long-haired, velvet-suited young hero of frances hodgson burnetts 1886 novel "little lord fauntleroy". see also kedrick. the actor sir cedric hardwicke; cedric comedian.,creates name,generous and kind character,love
- Eadlinthe name eadlin is a girl name . eadlin and its variants eadlyn and edelyn are rare in real life, but the feeling of bang on trend and reduce the adorable vintage nickname edie/eadie. the name derives from the anglo-saxon eeas elements of "richness" or adal "noble".
- Saxesaxe as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of saxony "of saxonny". saxonny was the place in the north of germany, where the saxon tribe of wine. also in the form of saxon.
- Garmondarmon as a young man by the name is originally welsh. the welsh, so the name of the saint germain (fifth century), was bishop of auxerre (see germain). he was sent to convert the english, the pelagian heresy, and achieved a victory without the shedding of blood through the invasion of the images and the saxons. also the shape of the garman.
- FrenchPossibly named after St. Fremund, hermit and martyr of Anglo-Saxon England, Possibly named after St. Fremund, hermit and martyr of Anglo-Saxon England
- Bancroftbancroft, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of bancroft is "field of beans". one of the anglo-saxon place-names as the name of the first, simple and welcoming agricultural interest. huwe howe bancroft was a prominent historian, in the west of the united states, whose collection is the nucleus of the bancroft library of the university of california.,field of beans, dweller in near bean farm of the village on a hill
- Osborndivine,which contributes to a god, which makes god leads,osborn as a name of children nordic origin, and the meaning of osborn is "bear god". anglo-saxon name revived in the 19th century. the singer ozzy osbourne.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name