- Name :sailor
- Meaning :boot-man,a sailor, or the person of the candle
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For sailor
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- Elmoa helmet,elmo how a young man of the name is latin, greek, and italian origin, and the importance of elmo is "to love god helmet". italian form of anselm and a short form of erasmus, the name of the fourth-century bishop and martyr, patron saint of sailors. the electric appearance sometimes seen in the rigging of ships at sea is called saint elmo ' s of fire, and it says that it is a sign of his protection. it is also the name of a hairy red in color, the child, character in the television series "sesame street.",protector
- Saylahthe name saylah is a girl name . saylah is a name made from elements of sailor's (or saylor) and kaylah (or lady), for one of the unique names of baby, that is not real. still, it has a good sound and it is best to such inventions, as, let's say, to take it off. more authentic, saylah is a write error, the variation of the africans in the name of the town zeila. christian rap artist saylah is a male.
- Murphya descendant of the sea warrior,murphy, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of murphy is "sea warrior".,sea warrior,sailor or seaman
- Njordnjord as a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin and the importance of the njord is "the north". norse mythology: the god of the sea, the patron of fishermen and sailors.,north
- Jordannapraised. They understand others very well and provide good advice.they are mostly shoe maker or sailor in profession., praised. They understand others very well and provide good advice.they are mostly shoe maker or sailor in profession.
- MajhiSailor; Boat Men; Navik; A variant spelling is Maji, Sailor, Boat Men, Navik, A variant spelling is Maji
- MajiSailor; Boat Men; Navik; A variant spelling is Majhi, Sailor, Boat Men, Navik, A variant spelling is Majhi
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name