- Name :ryder
- Meaning :the indigenous peoples, the messenger,knights on horseback, warrior,post-messenger or indigenous populations,ryder as a girl's name is pronounced rye-la. it is of english origin, and the importance of ryder is "horseman, rider". rydell is a modern variant. also the shape of the drivers.,driving
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ryder
- Winonaeldest daughter,the eldest daughter of actress winona how to a girl's name is pronounced wyw-noh-close. it is the native american indian origin, and the importance of winona is the firstborn of his daughter. of the sioux indians. made popular by writers such as henry wadsworth longfellow. familiar, in the modern era of the actress winona ryder and country singer wynonna judd.
- Riderthe rider,knight, horse, warrior,one of the walks of life,rider, as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the tab is "the rider". can be transmitted surname. author rider haggard; painter albert pinkham ryder.
- Pryderithe name pryderi is a name of children . the son of lludd and rhiannon in the mythology welsh, pryderi (which means "care; concern" in welsh) is a central figure of the mabinogi. kidnapped by a mysterious animal as a baby, is activated through another family before returning with his parents when he was young, finally, succeeded his father as lord of dyfed. he is killed by the magician gwydion in a single fight. american author lloyd alexander uses the name of a figure in his book "chronicles of prydain" series, based on the mythology welsh.
- Readerthe name of the reader is a girl name . booker and author, is the same as using a name (the first one is more known, is the care of booker t washington), so why not the readers? readers, no doubt, fits with these two and other "to do", as well as the names ryder, brewer, fifer, miller and cooper.
- PryderiWelsh - Caretaker; Variant forms of Pryderi include the names Pryderea, Pryderee, Pryderey, Pryderie, and Prydery., Welsh - Caretaker, Variant forms of Pryderi include the names Pryderea, Pryderee, Pryderey, Pryderie, and Prydery.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name