- Name :Runo
- Meaning :A man of secret lore, A man of secret lore
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Runo
- Brunobrown,brown,brown color of the skin,bruno as a young man by the name pronounced broo-noh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of bruno is "brown". as the name in the elite of the families in spain during the middle ages. saint bruno (10tes century xvi), was the founder of the carthusian order of monks. literary: to use in the english-speaking world from the end of the 19ten century may have been inspired by lewis carroll, "sylvie and bruno" (1889). conductor bruno walter; the actor bruno kirby.
- KrunoShort form of Krunoslav. It means glory to the crown., Short form of Krunoslav. It means glory to the crown.
- Brunhildaarmed for battle,brunhilde as a girl's name is german origin, and the meaning of brunhilda is "ready for battle". the heroine of the siegfried legend became popular through the ring cycle of operas of richard wagner. bruno is one of the valkyries, the virgin, in the battle of horse riding. the name has a connotation of great physical strength.
- Lebrunlebrun that the guys of his name is of french origin, and the importance of lebrun is "brown". other versions of this name bruno, brunel, and burnett. basketball player lebron.
- Brunswickbraunschweig as the name of children german origin and meaning of brunswick is "bruno' s village". comes from the german word "brunswick". it became an independent state in the pre-unification of germany.
- BrunoGermanic - Brown One; Derived from element Brun, Germanic - Brown One, Derived from element Brun
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name