- Name :roland
- Meaning :famous in the country,famous all over the country,roland how a young man by the name is pronounced in raw land. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roland is "famous in the country." roland is celebrated in french and italian, poetic and romantic sagas as a hero in the service of charlemagne. orlando is more common in several european languages, and rowland was the preferred version in english in the past.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For roland
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- LannieLegendary Lands, the name is an abbrevation of the French Hero Roland, Legendary Lands, the name is an abbrevation of the French Hero Roland
- Orlandofamous country,known throughout the country,from orlando to the boys of their name is pronounced or-lahn-doh. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of orlando is the ' face of the earth." the variant of roland. in its most literary and the end of the 19ten century of use. literary virginia woolf wrote a gender-bending fantasy novel "orlando". composer orlando gibbons; football player orlando pace, the actor orlando bloom.
- Clariceand clear,clear, clear,clarice how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of clarice is "fame". medieval english and french form of claritia, which also means to have "fame" (of "clarus," which means "famous"), but, as the name, probably an elaboration of clara. in english the form of the french clarisse, which is a form of clarissa. he was taken by a character that appears in some versions of the medieval village of legends about roland and the other paladins of charlemagne. also the form of the claire.,illustrious, illuminated
- Rollothe famous wolf of prestige,the wolf,el estor, as a boy's name. the variant of roland, sometimes, in continental europe. author rollo may. also in the form of the count. also the shape of errol. also the shape of the rolf. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf
- Rolineroline as a girl's name is german origin and meaning of roline is "free man". abbreviation of caroline, charles. can also be used as a feminine form of roland.
- Rawlinsrawlins as a young man, of ancient name, of french origin. the root can be traced back to the roland via the surnames rolandson and rawlinson, who revived in the late 19th century, the name of the stack.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name