- Name :Robin
- Meaning :Fame, Bright, Ascending, Another name for Vishnu, Germanic - Bright famous one, Famously Famous, A variant of Robert
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Swati (Ru, Re, Ro, Ta, Roo)
Similar Names For Robin
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Robinsonbright glory,robinson and young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of robinson is "son of robert". in general, a surname. the singer smokey robinson; poet robinson jeffers; the actor paul robeson. also the shape of robert.,the son of robin,the son of robin (robert)
- HobA Diminutive of Robert or Robin; The Word Hobgoblin is Derived from This Name, A Diminutive of Robert or Robin, The Word Hobgoblin is Derived from This Name
- Canarythe name canary is a girl name . a large number of birds name, it would be easier for a girl to kidnap--lark, the robin, the little king.
- Selkirkselkirk as a youth, the names of scotland and of origin is gaelic. space name: "kirk" meaning "church". name of a place in scotland. scottish sailor alexander selkirk, supposedly, by daniel defoe ' s the inspiration for his novel "robinson crusoe".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name