- Name :robert
- Meaning :bright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For robert
- RobinFame, Bright, Ascending, Another name for Vishnu, Germanic - Bright famous one, Famously Famous, A variant of Robert
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Louisfamous warrior famous warrior,luis how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-iss -, loo-wee. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of louis is "famous warrior". a name, with 18 of the kings of france and of the numerous saints. the german form ludwig; a latin version is clovis, which was borne by a german tribal leaders, put an end to the roman domination, what is now france and made himself king. the musician louis armstrong; scientist louis pasteur, the authors of the louis l ' amour"; robert louis stevenson; actor lou gossett, jr.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- RabLord, Master one of the nam, German - Bright Famous One, Famously Famous, Scottish short form of Robert, Shining
- Lawsonlaurence ' s son,lawson,▲, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of lawson, is the "son of lawrence". often used as a first name since 1850. author robert lawson.,son of lorenzo,the son of lawrence
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Cliffcliff as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of cliff is "cliff of the slope". diminutive of clifford and clifton. sometimes related to clive. it became popular in the 1950s, the singer cliff richard. the actor cliff robertson.,diminutive of clifford
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- HobA Diminutive of Robert or Robin; The Word Hobgoblin is Derived from This Name, A Diminutive of Robert or Robin, The Word Hobgoblin is Derived from This Name
- Prestonthe priest ' s town,preston, as a young man by the name is pronounced pres-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of preston is the "priest' s town". the location, the name. the actor robert preston; director preston sturges.,priest, village priest of the town,the priest estate
- Wilsonthe son, the son of william,son of william (brave, protector),william son,wilson how a young man name is pronounced wilson. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wilson is son of william. surname. president woodrow wilson; composer robert wilson; beach boy brian wilson. also the shape of william.
- Vaughnsmall, small,small,small,vaughn as a young man by the name is pronounced by. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of vaughn is little. in the first place, a specific name, from the early 20th century. see also. the actor robert vaughn, vince vaughn; the composer ralph vaughan williams.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name