- Name :rio
- Meaning :rio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For rio
- AnayaWithout a superior, God has shown favour, Without a Superior, Look Up To God, Hebrew - God Answered, God was gracious, A variation of Aniya,
- AanayConsort of Goddess Radha, Another name of Lord Ganesh, Without a superior, Another name for Lord Vishnu, Aanay is another name of Lord Ganesha.
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- SiaGoddess Sita, White moonlight, A handsome woman, White doorvaa grass, Arabian Jasmine, Candied sugar, One who is victorious, one who won
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name