- Name :Rayn
- Meaning :Land of the people of lothar, The heaven's gate's name
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :22
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rayn
- RaynaBeautiful princess, Night, Pure, Clean, Queen, Germanic - Counsel, Advice, Latin - Queen, A variant of Raina
- RaynoBulgarian variant of Radko, meaning happy or willing., Bulgarian variant of Radko, meaning happy or willing.
- RaynardStrong Counselor; Powerful Advisor; Mighty and brave, Strong Counselor, Powerful Advisor, Mighty and brave
- Rainerthe army of advise,rainer, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rainer is "deciding warrior". variant of raynor. more themes of last name is sometimes used as a given name. mount rainier is an important milestone, the name of an officer of the british navy, but in india, the name was tacoma or tahoma, which means "snow peak". the modern use of rainier (ray-neer) can be affected by the prince rainier of monaco. the poet rainer maria rilke. also the way of ragnar.,wise army
- Raynorthe powerful army,raynor, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raynor is "deciding warrior". anglisierte version of ragnar, an ancient personal name, and a version of rainer.
- Laraineof lorraine, in france,laraine how to a girl's name is pronounced a-rayn. variant of lorraine (french). actress laraine newman.
- ReinhardGermanic - Mighty and Brave; Army; Warrior; Counsel; A variant of the name Rayner, Germanic - Mighty and Brave, Army, Warrior, Counsel, A variant of the name Rayner
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name