- Name :ranger
- Meaning :forest guard,forest ranger,ranger, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of forest rangers, "the guardian".
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ranger
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- Zeothe name zeo is a name of children . more neo-neo, which is a name that belongs to the power rangers titles of the film of the power rangers zeo.
- Parkerpark-keeper,park, rangers,the park keeper, or of hunting,parker as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name parker), is very parker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional name as a surname, and became popular in the 19th century as a first name. the actor parker stevenson, musician charlie parker; the historian francis parkman.,parker as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name parker), is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional first name and last name. the actress parker posey.
- JoffreyPeace of a stranger, God's peace , reconciliation,amity.A man of calibre, Peace of a stranger, God's peace , reconciliation,amity.A man of calibre
- Luellacombination of lou and she,luella how to a girl's name of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of luella is "famous warrior; others, strangers." mix of louise and of her. you can also go back to lucy. the columnist louella parsons.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name