- Name :ramon
- Meaning :council, protection,protect, attorney,the protector of the consultation, decision making,ramón how a young man name is very ra-poppy seeds. it is of spanish origin. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands". of the well-known silent film fame in the 1920s, ramon novarro. baseball player ramon martinez.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ramon
- Raeewe,rae as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name rae), is pronounced ray. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of rae is "ewe". abbreviation of rachel or a feminine form of ray. it is also used as a prefix in blended and compound names. see also rayann. actress rae dawn chong. also the shape of the ramona.,sheep friend
- Ramonaprotection consultancy,ramona how to a girl name is very ra-moh-nee. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of ramona is "protecting hands". feminine of ramon and raymond. it has become famous as the name of a successful 19th-century historical novel. also a character from a popular children's book series with the same name of beverly cleary.,wise, protective,intelligent, protective
- RamondeGerman - Counsel; Mighty; Protection; Guard; A variant form of Raymond, German - Counsel, Mighty, Protection, Guard, A variant form of Raymond
- Faramondfaramond, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of faramond is "traveler' s protection". faramund a gaelic personal name, possibly meaning "thunder".,travel,protective travel
- Sanchoholy, holy,holy or a saint,a saint or holy,sancho, that the boys name is of latin origin, and the importance of sancho is "holy". don quixote ' s a squire called sancho panza, where "panza" is the spanish, the jargon of the "belly". born in france, journalist ted morgan was originally with the name sanche de gramont. the name is popular in spain.
- Ramonethe name ramone is a name of children . ramón is a common latin male name, but ramone would be clearly a tribute to the early punk-rock-group--whose members settled on the last name ramone.
- RamonGerman - Counsel; Mighty; Protection; Guard; Catalan form of Raymond, German - Counsel, Mighty, Protection, Guard, Catalan form of Raymond
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name