- Name :rafe
- Meaning :rafe as a boy's name is pronounced rayf. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rafe is "counsel of the wolf." of raedwulf.. the wolf is known for being crafty. also as abbreviation of ralph or raphael. also the manner of raphael.,wolf counsel
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rafe
- IsrafelName of the angel who blows the horn signaling Judgment Day. It means 'the burning one'., Name of the angel who blows the horn signaling Judgment Day. It means 'the burning one'.
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Ralphas smart as a wolf,ralph w how to a girl's name is pronounced ralf, rafe. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ralph is "wolf counselor". the wolf is an animal with a reputation as a shrewd. rolf is a german form. the poet ralph waldo emerson; consumer protection activist ralph nader; actor ralph fiennes, ralph macchio.,wolf council-the wolf-attorney
- GrafereA humble villaGerman who is the header of all., A humble villaGerman who is the header of all.
- GarafeldA meadow which resembles as a shape of triangle., A meadow which resembles as a shape of triangle.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name