- Name :Rael
- Meaning :Someone who is as innocent as a lamb; A variant name is Raele, Someone who is as innocent as a lamb, A variant name is Raele
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Rael
- Zionthe highest point,israel,the promised land,the promised land, utopia,zion as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of zion is highest point. in the christian religion, zion is the name for the sky.
- JerielIn the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar; God has witnessed, In the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar, God has witnessed
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Meerameera as a girl's name is pronounced mar-ah. it is of israel, and hindi, the origin and meaning of meera is "light; saintly woman". see also the look. also the shape of the almera. also the form of amira. also the shape of elmira.,rich
- Elianaeliana as a girl's name (also more common for girls name eliana) is of hebrew origin, and the importance of eliana is "my god has heard". modern name was used for the first time in israel.,eliana as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eliana) is pronounced el-ee-ah-close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eliana is "my god has heard". also the spanish and the italian, in the form of the roman empire, surnames aeliana. these are, perhaps, the greek word for sun, helios, and the name cannot, therefore, means "daughter of the sun". see also liana.,god has heard,god has answered me, the lord has responded,my god has answered,my lord, answered
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Jaronjaron how a young man name is pronounced year-on yes-rahn. it is of israeli origin, and the importance of jaron is "the cry of joy". some of the many names contemporary as jaron can be, is based on a mixture of the sound of jared or jerry and darren, or the use of last names.,to sing,to shout or sing,to sing, to sing, to shout
- Samsonsamson as a girl's name is pronounced sam-sun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of samson is "sun". biblical: a judge of ancient israel, gifted by god with superhuman strength. the name was in the middle ages, uses, and by the puritans.,sun,sun or service
- TaavettiFrom the hebrew david means beloved, second israelite king, From the hebrew david means beloved, second israelite king
- Saulasked, prayed and loan they have,what prayed,saul that the guys his name is pronounced sahl. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saul is "prayed." biblical: the first king of israel; it is also the hebrew name of the apostle paul. the name was widely used in the late-19th century. author saul bellow.,questions
- Namirleopard, panther,namir, as a boys' name pronounced near the sea. it is of israeli origin, and the importance of namir is "leopard".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name