- Name :Quent
- Meaning :He who is from the queen's estate, He who is from the queen's estate
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Quent
- Zephyrwest wind,west wind,zephyr as a boy's name (also less often than the names of girl zephyr) is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind. mythology name, in variations, such as cefirino and the female form, zephirine. literary: zéphir was the name of a mischievous monkey laurent de brunhoff ' s babar books. also the shape of the seferino.,zephyr, as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name zephyr), is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind.
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Cleocleo as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name cleo) is very clover-oh. it is of greek origin. abbreviation of clotilde and cleopatra.,the father of the ' s of the fame,the glory,the praise, recognition
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Quentinfifth,quentin, as a young man by the name is pronounced kwen-tin. it is of latin origin, and the importance of quentin is "fifth". subsequent and quint short forms. author quentin crisp.
- OnkarOnkar is the first phrase in the mul Mantra meaning there is only one God, 2 it is found in the gurmukhi script 3 and is consequently also part of the Sikh morning prayer, Japji Sahib, God in his entirety, The purest one, One of the many names of Lord Shiva
- Delroydelroy as a girl's name is pronounced del-roy. it is of french origin, and the importance of delroy is "the king". for more frequent are the forms that elroy and leroy. the actor delroy lindo.,servants of the king
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name