- Name :porter
- Meaning :institution,the door, the doorman,concierge; carriers of goods,gatekeeper,hold the door,porter as a young man by the name is of english origin, and the importance of porter is "gatekeeper". english professional first name and last name and a french name of the people in your hall porter: "porter" in french means "to carry".
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For porter
- Dariusa good and wealthy protector,darius how a young man by the name is pronounced, because the rye-us, car-ee-us. it is of greek and persian origin, and the importance of darius is "maintains possessions well". of dareios, originally a version of the name of the ancient persian kings. the original form of the name is darayavahush. historical: darius (in persian, dariush) the great assumed the kingship of babylon after the conquest of cyrus in the fifth century before christ. he was a famous king, also known as darius the great. also the name of an obscure saints, martyrs at nicaea. this name is very popular among afro-americans.,owner of the hacienda,a supporter of the good,of new, kingly
- ManvayGood Friend; Companion; Well Wisher; Supporter and Guide, Good Friend, Companion, Well Wisher, Supporter and Guide
- VidhathriGoddess Saraswati, Supporter of the universe, Mother of the universe, Consort of Brahma, Creator of the universe
- Nasirfriend, assistant,office assistant,nasir as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of nasir is "followers.",the supporters of
- Willowflexible, intuitive,of willow grove willow tree,willow as a girl's name is pronounced wil-oh. it is of english origin. name of a slender and graceful wood tree. tv reporter willow bay.
- NaserHelper of God, One who helps, Assister, Friend, One who scatters, Exposer, Announcer, Protector, Supporter, A helper or a supporter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name