- Name :Pero
- Meaning :Old Greek - Rock; Stone; A variant of Pedro; A form of Peter, Old Greek - Rock, Stone, A variant of Pedro, A form of Peter
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity,Greek
Similar Names For Pero
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- NihalNew, Rainy, Handsome, Gratified, Happy, Successful, Satisfied, Sapling, Exuberant, prosperous, jubilant, positive.
- AadhishFull of wisdom, Intelligent, Commanded, Counselled, King, Emperor, Ruler, Person with supreme power
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- AmeeraLeader, Princess, Royal lady, A leader, a princess by birth who is prosperous and at the top of a tree
- Felixfelix as a girl's name is pronounced feel-iks. it is of latin origin, and the importance of felix is "happy, happy". male felicity. the name of the roman dictator sulla. the names of the three popes and many saints. connected in the united states with the character of felix the cat (lat. feles, felis), and felix unger of "the odd couple". the american physicist felix bloch.,happy,happy, and prosperous, happy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name