- Name :patricia
- Meaning :noble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For patricia
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Paytonfighting man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,payton as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name payton) is very payt-in. it is of irish and latin origin, and the importance of payton is "noble; patrician". the variant of st. patrick.,rustic
- Patnobles, patricians,pat as a girl's name (also as a young man named pat). abbreviation of patricia, also as a single name. also the way of martha.
- Serviliathe name of servilia is a girl name . servilia is best known as the name of a roman patrician-a woman intimately involved with some of the most famous characters of ancient history: he was the lover of caesar, brutus ' mother, and cato the younger semi-sister. its name is derived from the name of the family of servilius, which dates back to the early days of the roman republic.with interest in the name classic, the explosion, servilia could be a look would be the value, despite its proximity to words like "submissive" and "villain" might be a turn off.
- Latricelatrice how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of latrice is "noble; patrician". modern combination of patricia with the-.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name