- Name :Patri
- Meaning :Name of a noble patrician, Name of a noble patrician
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Patri
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
- JerielIn the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar; God has witnessed, In the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar, God has witnessed
- RichardGermanic - Powerful ruler; Brave Ruler; Heritage; Patrimony;Mighty Guardian, Germanic - Powerful ruler, Brave Ruler, Heritage, Patrimony,Mighty Guardian
- Jasona person who heals the healer,jason how a young man name is very jay-sun. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of jason is "healer; the lord is salvation". variant of joshua. biblically: one of the first collaborators of paul. greek mythology: jason was leader of a group of warriors, heroes, called the argonauts. the singer j'are; the actor jason robards, jason lee, jason priestley, jason patric, jason biggs.,the healer to heal
- Andreasandrés, a young man named (with less frequency that the girls name andrew) is of greek origin, and the importance of andreas is "man, warrior". the original of the new testament in greek, the form of andrew. the masculinity is that this name refers to, it is through the obligations of a man in the patriarchal society of ancient greece. the first duty of a man was, for the protection of your home, and this name is translated sometimes as "warrior". also the shape of the andre.,male,strong and masculine,male, male
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Fitzfitz, as a young man by the name pronounced convenient. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of fitz is "son of". it is usually used as a surname prefix. it is derived from the norman "felt" or "son". see fitzpatrick, fitzhugh, fitzgerald, and fitzroy.,child,son or descendant, male
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Paytonfighting man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,payton as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name payton) is very payt-in. it is of irish and latin origin, and the importance of payton is "noble; patrician". the variant of st. patrick.,rustic
- Patnobles, patricians,pat as a girl's name (also as a young man named pat). abbreviation of patricia, also as a single name. also the way of martha.
- Wallacestrange,alien, foreign,wallace how to a girl's name is pronounced wal-iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of wallace is welsh. of waleis. originally a surname of scottish, foreigners from the south. a popular name in the 19th century. sir william wallace was the 13th-century scottish patriot who struggled in vain against the english king edward i. the poet wallace stevens; the actor wallace beery.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name