- Name :owen
- Meaning :that which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For owen
- Rowenaof course, with the fame and the joy,the glory and the joy,rowena how to a girl's name is pronounced raw-een-ah, gross-i-ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rowena is "fame and fortune". it is also possible (welsh) "slender and fair". rowena was the name of one of the two heroines of sir walter scott in the novel "ivanhoe" (19th century).,white spear or famous friend
- Bowenbowen as a girl's name is pronounced boh-en. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of bowen is "son of owen, son of the young".,owen ' s son,the son of owen,well-born, noble, born of the yew
- Roselaineroselaine as a little girl, name in english and latin, the origin and meaning of roselaine is "pink". flower of name. possibly, rosalind, or rowena.
- Tyronehe was born of the yew,which came forth out of the land of eoghan, land, owen,land, land,tyrone how a young man name is pronounced ty-rohn, ter-tohn. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of tyrone is land of eoghan. name of one of northern ireland's county, the irish tir eoghain. the name has become famous, such as the name of a child given mainly by the actor tyrone power, sr and jr. the football players tyrone wheatley.
- Wistarwistar rats-as children-name (also as a girl's name wistar), is of german origin. surname. caspar wistar was a doctor prominent in the late 18th century, in philadelphia, and taught at what became the university of pennsylvania. the flower of wisteria, was named after him. author owen wister.,wistar rats-as a girl's name (also known as boy's name wistar), is of german origin. unknown name of importance. caspar wistar was a doctor prominent in the late 18th century, in philadelphia, and taught at what became the university of pennysylvannia.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name