- Name :orland
- Meaning :famous country
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For orland
- Rolandfamous in the country,famous all over the country,roland how a young man by the name is pronounced in raw land. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roland is "famous in the country." roland is celebrated in french and italian, poetic and romantic sagas as a hero in the service of charlemagne. orlando is more common in several european languages, and rowland was the preferred version in english in the past.
- Orlandofamous country,known throughout the country,from orlando to the boys of their name is pronounced or-lahn-doh. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of orlando is the ' face of the earth." the variant of roland. in its most literary and the end of the 19ten century of use. literary virginia woolf wrote a gender-bending fantasy novel "orlando". composer orlando gibbons; football player orlando pace, the actor orlando bloom.
- Alcinaalcina as a girl's name is pronounced al-seen-nee. it is of greek origin. spanish and portuguese of the name. greek mythology: a sorceress, rules over a magical island. literary: the italian poet ludovico ariosto, the name alcina is a lover of the seductive charms and sensual pleasures in the 16th century orlando poems.,tenacious
- Jruthe name of the jru is a name of children . a creative way of spelling variation of drew. draya michele and orlando scandrick used for his son, in the year 2016.
- Morlandmorland that the guys his name is pronounced mor-lan. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of morland is "the swamp wet land". also the shape of moreland.
- MoorlandMarsh Land; From the Moor-land; A variant transcription of Moreland, Marsh Land, From the Moor-land, A variant transcription of Moreland
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name