- Name :orin
- Meaning :the name orin is the name of a hebrew boy, of irish origin. orin is one of a range of similar writings, the names that have a soft and delicate image. the orrin spelling nationally known, the more republican, senator hatch. orin is the name of a character in "eugene o' neill ' s drama sadness electra. oren is a hebrew name that means laurel, while pray is gaelic and it means pale little green man.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For orin
- NeilAcquirer, Earner, Blue, Sapphire, The mynah bird, Gaelic, Cloud, Passionate, Bank of cloud, adoring, defender.
- Hopethe desire to meet,with the hope that a girl's name is pronounced hope. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hope is "the expectation, one faith". of hopa. one of the three names and qualities (faith, hope, charity) described in the bible in i corinthians 13:13; which have benefited from the sisters of puritanern and catholics. a legendary trio with the name were the daughters of saint sophia, whose name means "wisdom". the actress hope lange.,desire, desire,woman, with the hope of
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Charitycharity how to a girl's name is pronounced share-ih-t-shirt. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of love is "love, love". from the word was originally the christian love for others (in latin, "caritas" in the sense of "generous love", from the latin "carus", with the meaning of "love"). one of the virtues name, used as a name since the 16th century. century. cherry was originally a pet form of charity. st. paul said to the corinthians: "and now abide faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is love." see also the faith and the hope.,give, the kindness,love and generosity,selfless love
- DorinAn individual who is determined yet tender hearted, An individual who is determined yet tender hearted
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name