- Name :orde
- Meaning :point sword
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For orde
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Dominicthe belonging to the lord,dominic as a girl's name is pronounced dah-ma-nik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of santo domingo is "lord". saint dominic was the founder of one of the main religious orders. suitable for a child, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord"... the french spelling dominique is also for girls. opera celebrity placido domingo, basketball player dominique wilkins; hockey players dominik hasek.,lord son,the lord,our lord, from the membership of the lord, master
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- Sethnamed named a, placed,seth how to a girl's name is pronounced seth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of seth "ordered set". biblical: the third party designated son of adam and eve. eve said seth, was appointed, in place of abel, killed by cain. the actor seth green.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name