- Name :oliver
- Meaning :a descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For oliver
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Havelockhavelock as a young man, of name, of the scandinavian, old norse, origin, and the meaning of havelock is "sea of competition". of hafleikr, derived from the haf-leikr. the name appears in the middle ages as a hero of the novel "havelok the dane". the name may also be a welsh form of oliver. it was like the first name in the 19ten century, in honor of the soldiers and the general sir henry havelock. author havelock ellis.,the sea of competition
- Ollivanderthe name of ollivander is a name of children . a rare variant of the modern favorites like oliver and alexander, this costly option is, however, most of the people feel as the last of the important wandmaker garrick ollivander, of the saga of harry potterbooks.
- Wolcottcottage near a stream,the strange hut,wolcott, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of wolcott is the wolf' s cabin. the location, the name. oliver wolcott of connecticut signed the declaration of independence. also the form of walcott.
- Olivianthe name of the olivian is a name of children . as oliver and olivia grow in popularity all over the english speaking world, the parents may try variants are equal, but different, and olivian is a choice of this type. attractive and easy to understand, but some confuse it with olivia.
- Tollythe name tolly is a name of children . tolly is an old, abbreviated form, in which not only fun, but makes bartholomew usable in the modern world, as the beard simpsonesque. for the adventurous nicknamer, tolly could even be a novel abbreviation of oliver.
- OliverThe one who represents the emblem of peace or olive tree., The one who represents the emblem of peace or olive tree.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name