- Name :odo
- Meaning :odo that the guys of his name. variant of otto (alt-english) "wealth". the -a-the extension is, in general, in a german or scandinavian name. saint odo was one that dates back to the ix century, the french saint, was abbott at the famous monastery of cluny.,ric, rich
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For odo
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Theodoreit is a divine gift,the gift of god,gift of god,god€™s gift,theodore as a young man by the name is pronounced thee-a-dor. it is of greek origin, and the importance of theodore is a "gift from god". of theodorus. early christian name and holy name. president theodore roosevelt contributed to the fact that the name is very popular, and the teddy bear is named after him. the authors of theodore dreiser, theodore sturgeon; painter théodore rousseau.
- Joycejoyce how to a girl's name is pronounced joyce. it is of latin origin, and the importance of joyce is the "lord". norman male name josce or josse, by jodocus, a latin form of a breton name, iodoc held by the seventh-century breton saint. in the middle ages is used. its use as a girl's name 16. nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the puritanern indicates, have been associated with the vocabulary word "joy." advice columnist dr. joyce brothers; the writer joyce carol oates.,the small lord,lord,happy, joyful,of the lord
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Fedorafedora as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of fedora is a "gift from god". variant of theodore. also the name of a soft felt hat with a modest brim. also the shape of pheodora.,the gift of god,presence of god
- Honorthe dignity, the prestige,the honor, as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-is. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the honor "woman of honor". a virtue name; in honor of the puritanern, and the emperor theodosius the great received the title of honorius and his niece was known as honoria. see also ynyr and aneurin. the actress honor blackman.,woman of honor
- Roosevelta field full of roses,the rose of the area,roosevelt as a name of children of danish origin, and the meaning of roosevelt ", rosenfeld". the location, the name. the name was known by two 20th-century-president theodore and franklin delano roosevelt were cousins.,rose area
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Dirkdirk how to a girl's name is pronounced derk. it is danish and old german origin, and the meaning of dirk is "the people are sovereign". variant of derek and dietrich. the name is also that of scotland, is the name of a small sharp knife. see also dedrick. flemish painter dierick bouts. also the form of theodoric.,illustrious ruler powerful ruler,the people, the rulers
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name