- Name :normand
- Meaning :aurora borealis, norseman
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For normand
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
- Laceyis omitted, playful,from lassey, france.,nora,lacey as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name lacey), is pronounced gal to see. it is of the former, of french origin. noble is the last name in order to england and ireland, after the norman conquest. lacey and its variants, can also be used in terms of tip, the delicate tissue of the balance of the thread, therefore, there is a connotation of women. country singers lacy j dalton.,person of normandy
- LacineLacine name derives from a Famous French Noble family who came to ENgland after the Normandic invasion
- Poppathe name dad is a girl name . poppa of bayeux, was the matriarch of the family, the house in the normandy region. poppa is a fresh and unexpected name medieval of that was going to work today, taking into account the popularity of pippa and poppy seeds.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name