- Name :Nemo
- Meaning :From the dale or valley., From the dale or valley.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nemo
- Thaliaflourish,thrive, and with joy,thalia as a girl's name is pronounced thayl-yah. it is of greek origin, and significance of thalia is "florida". mythology: thalia was the muse of comedy, and one of the three graces (along with aglaia and euphrosyne), goddesses were the embodiment of beauty and charm, and daughters of zeus and mnemosyne.,thrive
- Clioclio as a girl's name is pronounced kly-oh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of clio is "glory". from kleio (derived from "kleos"), a name from mythology, the muse of the historical board. there are nine muses, daughters of zeus and mnemosyne, and each represents an art or science. kalliope (epic poetry), terpsichore (choral song and dance), and thalis (comedy) have survived as a given name. also as a variant of cleo, nickname of cleopatra and the short form of cliona.,glory,messengers
- Uraniadivine,heavenly,urania, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of urania is heavenly. urania was one of the muses of greek, the nine daughters of zeus and mnemosyne who identifies with certain arts and sciences. urania was astronomy.
- BascomOf English origin meaning: from Boscombe (a suburb of Bournemouth in the UK)., Of English origin meaning: from Boscombe (a suburb of Bournemouth in the UK).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name