- Name :Neer
- Meaning :Water. one of the five elements of the world. it is the essence of life
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Neer
- NeeraAmrit or nectar or pure water, Part of God, Water, Juice, Liquor, Unpolluted water or clean water or sugary.
- Christabelbeautiful picture of christ, hanging,christabel as a girl's name is pronounced kris-ta-hood. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of christabel "good christian". medieval coins of the names of christ, bel (see belle). the use is mainly literary, as in samuel taylor coleridge, ' s 1816 poem of the same name, in which the heroine is an example of an innocent purity. the name was used by the pioneer suffragetten christabel pankhurst (1880-1958).,fair christian
- NeeranjanaAarti, Name of a river, Goddess Durga, The night of the full Moon, A woman who is without any bad qualities
- Rainerthe army of advise,rainer, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rainer is "deciding warrior". variant of raynor. more themes of last name is sometimes used as a given name. mount rainier is an important milestone, the name of an officer of the british navy, but in india, the name was tacoma or tahoma, which means "snow peak". the modern use of rainier (ray-neer) can be affected by the prince rainier of monaco. the poet rainer maria rilke. also the way of ragnar.,wise army
- Teslaof thessaly,tesla as a girl's name. name of a pioneer electrical engineer nikolai tesla, and in more modern times, it is the name of a rock band.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name