- Name :Neal
- Meaning :Champion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Neal
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Zavidthe name zavid is a girl name of russian origin. this old russian name is mentioned in several sources, genealogical, but few modern books of name. say well rhyme with david, or as payment-in-veed, it can be a very unusual alternative.
- Rosalinethe name rosaline is a girl name . rosaline, clearly, that may be a rhyme with me or my, in their last syllable, a more profound, more rich genealogy of what that looks like. rosaline has been used two times, of shakespeare, and also in the poetry of edmund spencer. while we prefer the sound rosalind or rosamund, rosaline deserves another modern look.
- Zerachthe glow,zerach, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of zerach is annealed.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name