- Name :Natalia
- Meaning :Born on christmas
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :22
- Syllables :4
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Natalia
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
- TalieFrom the latin natalia, which was originally given to those children who are born on christmas day
- Nataleiathe name of nataleia is a girl name . star wars fans will be interested in this unusual variant of natalia with leia -- as in the case of the princess -- insert, in the second half. nicknames to the possibilities of abundance, so that this is one of those unique baby names with the main stream of possibilities.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name